{Many Thanks}



To Phillip, my husband.. my financial guru, my biggest encourager, and the one who leads our family and points me to Jesus daily. I love you and I'm so thankful that I get to do this life with you! Thank you for loving me and always supporting me! I promise to always do the same for you.
             


[Photo credits: 314 Productions]



To Nicole, my best friend, my "person".. she's a dreamer, a go-getter, and probably the reason this business is where it is right now. She was the "yes" I needed to hear, and I most definitely couldn't do half of this stuff without her help. You will most likely see her images posted all over this space!
             




[Image by the amazing Katie Kubler]




And lastly to Teddie, my sweet girl.. the ultimate reason I'm pursuing something so big and bold. Our lives have been changed for the absolute better, and we are both so thankful that God entrusted your little life to us. I hope you always know how loved you really are... you will always be our "Bear." This one's for you!


[Photo credits: 314 Productions]

No comments

Back to Top