This one's for the LADIES!

TO ALL THE LADIES!

I've been considering offering other options to you besides children's tees! I want designs that can be worn by every single lady-- not just the ones with babies! The design that will be available for pre-order on Monday December 14 would look adorable paired with the "Love you S'more" tee, but it would also be absolutely adorable by itself! Comfy v-neck tees are my absolute FAVORITE, and they're a super hot trend right now! The design will be in black font, centered on a "deep heather" soft ladies cut v-neck. If you don't like them super tight or fitted, I would suggest going up a size! The sizes that I will be offering are S-2XL, and they will all be $22!

I can't wait to see how all of you pair these tees! The gray and black will give you so many different options!



No comments

Back to Top