ALL I want for Christmas are OPTIONS!

MOMS!! I've taken a poll from my customers via Facebook and Instagram, and they have spoken! Moms want more options! The biggest suggestion I received was for another color choice of t-shirt.. I do realize that white gets dirty so easily with littles! And I also agree that it is pretty hard to keep clean! I've posted both designs on my Facebook and Instagram page (THANK YOU FOR YOUR SWEET COMMENTS!), and I've decided to do light pink, white, and red. I am posting what the shirts will look like below! I know my girl moms wanted pink and I had several requests for red! Red and white would definitely be gender neutral!

The short sleeve white will still be $16 and the short sleeve colored tees will be $18. The font will remain black for now.. maybe in the future we will do some swapping around for that too! I'm listing the sizes that will be available below:

Infant Tees:
6M, 12M, 18M, 24M

Toddler Tees:
2T, 3T, 4T, 5/6T


Let me know what you think and how you feel about these colors!
PRE-ORDERS BEGIN MONDAY DECEMBER 14th!!!!!!!!

4301_Pink 4301_Red4301_White

No comments

Back to Top