AVAILABLE SIZES

WOW! It's been an absolutely amazing two FULL days of shirts being on sale.. and selling out quickly might I add! I've never been so thankful in all my life, and I'm SO overwhelmed by all of your support and love! For that, THANK YOU! I obviously couldn't do any of this without each one of you. I wanted to give you an update at the end of night #2 of what I have left! Keep in mind if you don't see your size or if your size sells before you can snag one, I will be doing one more order before Christmas. For those of you that have ordered, your shirts will be shipping out on Tuesday, and I'm hoping they will be at your doors within 2-3 days!

LONG SLEEVE ONESIES:
0-3 months -2
3-6 months - 2
6-12 months - 2
12-18 months -2

LONG SLEEVE TEES:
2T - SOLD OUT
3T - 3
4T - SOLD OUT
5T -1

Remember to comment here, my Facebook page, or my Instagram to get a shirt for your little!!



No comments

Back to Top