{Launch Week: DAY TWO}

DAY TWO
The story behind the name "Along Came a Cub."

When we found out we were pregnant, we decided we needed an Instagram hashtag for the little baby growing in my tummy. I had AWESOME intentions of taking belly pictures (which I failed terribly at) like everybody else does, but I still wanted a way that I could document those 9 months of pure joy. Knowing my husband's obsessions for lions, we decided around the supper table one night that #Chapmancub would be perfect!! And so it began.. the gifts, the photos, the showers, the nursery, and soon after that... we found out our little #Chapmancub was a GIRL! And for the first time in 20 weeks, we were able to start calling our baby by her name.. Teddie Grace Chapman.


Like I said in my day one post about having big dreams, they didn't become a reality until my little cub entered into this world. I want to do big things for her and our family, and I want to show her that she can do absolutely anything that she sets her mind to! I hope this business will become a way for me to prove that to her and that one day I will able to look back and share the story of when it first began.

Only a FEW short days until the shirts are here and on sale through the IG shop!



Next up.. DAY THREE: "The Girl Behind the Photos".... 


No comments

Back to Top