{Launch Week: DAY ONE}

                  DAY ONE

Welcome!! Thank you so much for taking the time to visit this website! I am excited about what the Lord is doing in my life, and I'm excited that you are here to share this journey with me! I thought today would be a GREAT day to launch my page and to inform you about what's happened in my life over the past 8 weeks.

Owning my own business is something that I have always dreamed of. I've often thought about what it would be like to own a clothing store, a children's boutique, or simply monogram items from my home. However, my thoughts shifted in this "designing" direction while I was on maternity leave with Teddie. I began drawing whimsical designs during nap time and I would text them over to my friend Nicole for the true "friend criticism." It only took about two weeks for me to fully decide that this was something I could pursue wholeheartedly and LOVE. I could also incorporate my designs into children's clothing, and in an instance, all of my dreams were being played out. All of my designs will be hand-drawn, screen-printed, and inspired from things that I love!

My talents come straight from the Lord, and I pray that this business will allow me to showcase what he has given me to all of you. My first batch of Christmas shirts will be in this week, so please keep checking back for the Launch Week Post of the Day. Oh, and don't forget to look around on this page while you're here! :)



Stay tuned for DAY TWO: Why "Along Came a Cub?" .....




No comments

Back to Top