PRE-ORDER due 11.20.15

For those of you that weren't able to order the first time or your size ran out too quickly, I'm doing a pre-order for another round before next week! If this is something that you are interested in, PLEASE comment on my Facebook page or Instagram page and let me know what size you are needing as well as your email. I will go ahead and invoice you and as soon as these are here, I will ship them to you! The pre-order will end this Friday 11/20!I need at least 25 to place my order so PLEASE share share share this with your friends!!

I'm so excited that all of you are loving my first design! I cannot wait for you to see the Valentine's image!! I'm also hoping in the future to be able to provide even more options for colored font, colored tees, etc.

THANK YOU AGAIN to so many of you that have ordered from me! This has been such a blast! 


1 comment

Back to Top