YOUTH SIZES

I've had SO many people ask about the larger sizes for their "not-so-little" babies anymore! I decided to contact the vendor, and I am now able to get youth sizes in my Christmas design!

I can get youth small-youth large (these will be white short sleeve tees), and they are $18.00! If this is something that you are interested in, PLEASE e-mail me at alongcameacub@gmail.com, comment on my "Along Came a Cub" Facebook page, or let me know on my Instagram page. I will be placing the order Friday morning and this will be when I send the invoices! All you have to do is tell me your e-mail!

Once again, THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU for all of your support! This first order of shirts has truly been a blast! Don't forget to tag me on Instagram using the hastag #alongcameacub of your babies in my tees!

No comments

Back to Top